Customer Solutions Expert
About the position
We are looking for a Customer Logistics Expert optimizes existing logistics solutions to improve internal management and bring reliability to our customers.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- He/She works to develop new solutions by ensuring a technical and economic watch on the market, while sharing innovations with the group’s central services.
- He/She guarantee the good functionality of the exchange of information between customers, potential providers and our company.
- He/She validates the feasibility of customer logistics requirements.
- It will be someone who is accustomed at working within an evolving company and at the same time, helps us maintaining key processes and functions working.
- Furthermore, he will support the Operations & Quality Director to animate the local teams of customer solutions specialists.
Customer Solutions Projects
- Analyze customer needs and requirements in a contractual framework. • Define the savings generated by the proposed logistics solutions to make the point of selling.
- Participate in the sizing of projects.
- Introduce solutions to customers.
- Check the right settings in our systems when starting projects.
- Choose and validate external providers and audit them regularly.
- Order the necessary equipment for logistics solutions and stock management. • Manage the facilities or modifications of logistics services to our customers. • Regularly visit services with our customers.
Animate the “Customer Solutions “circles””
Ensure local teams do the regular inventory consignment stocks.
Animate the Key User the “Customer Solutions “Circles”” with the local Key Users (Customer Solutions specialists, operations directors, etc.)
Participate to the global meetings on Customer Solutions
Train the local Key users and ensure shared competencies of the team in the BU West.
Who you are/have
Hard Competencies required
- Good knowledge of Jeeves
- Excellent knowledge in the Customer Solutions tools (EDI, VMI, …) • Good knowledge of Bufab’s culture and Operations (Mastering Logistics processes)
- Commercial and Sales techniques Awareness
- Have a good benchmarking understanding of the Customer solutions existing / possible
- Knowledge of Customs and transport regulations
- Advanced skills in English
Soft skills required
- Excellent in taking ownership
- Excellent Team player
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Advanced in decision making
- Advanced in communication
- Good Leadership
- Trustworthy and aligned with the ethics of the business
- Excellent problem solver
- Advanced Organisation skills
- Results orientated
- Open minded towards new responsibilities and duties
Based in Austria, Czech, Germany, Netherlands or France for internal recruitment / Eindhoven in case of External Recruitment
For further information or questions please contact Stephanie Dofs, BU West operations & Quality Director, + 33 6 24 02 44 03, email@example.com