EHS Coordinator (30-39 hours per week)
In Eindhoven we are looking for an experienced Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) professional to develop and maintain the EHS Management System. Do you have what it takes to push EHS standards to a higher level? Then we are looking for you!
With a focus on risk management, this position requires a strong background in safety, industrial hygiene and compliance. Some environmental experience is a plus.
- Develop EHS Management system in compliance with ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- Manage product related compliance (Reach/RoHS/Conflict Minerals/Food/etc.)
- Monitor and assess relevant regulatory, legislative and compliance developments
- Maintain and submit applicable EHS statistics and perform audits
- Analyse jobs or processes for safety, health, ergonomic and environmental risks and develop appropriate risk mitigation measures
- Develop sustainability plan and set goals in-line with 17 Sustainable Development Goals and Bufab Global direction
- Provide comprehensive EHS support for operational departments, which include warehousing, inbound, outbound and assembly departments
- Support Sales Department, Technical Department, Purchasing and Process Engineering
- Facilitate formal root cause analyses for incidents and other non-conformances
- Conduct and/or develop appropriate safety and environmental training for managers, supervisors, and employees
- Site representative on EHS and Compliance topics towards other Bufab sites, Bufab Global and Authorities
- Formal prevention officer Bufab Flos Eindhoven
- Coordinate site emergency response team (BHV).
You will report to the site QESH Manager, who is also located in Eindhoven.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial / Occupational Safety (HVK) or closely related field. Other degrees may be considered based on experience
- Experience in a formal environmental and/or safety management system
- Seven or more years of relevant experience
- Self-managed professional with the ability to anticipate and react to the needs of multiple managers and organizational needs
- Ability to communicate and present at all levels of an organization
- Strong knowledge of the Dutch and English language and Dutch legislation
- You are a current EU visa holder or have a EU citizenship.
FLOS BV in Eindhoven is specialized in the supply of fasteners, technical products and logistics services. We are a valued partner for a wide circle of clients in both the technical and logistical fields. We advise our customers on technical questions and problems. Whether it concerns components or fasteners of A-brands, steel or stainless steel, standard parts or processed according to customer specifications, FLOS BV is a partner that adds value to its customers in terms of carefree and cost-saving total solutions.
We also purchase the materials for our clients and take care of, among others, stock management and transport. We do this according to a clear principle: a deal is a deal.
We believe that it is not only our service to our customers which is important, but also that we create a pleasant working environment for our employees. Creativity and job satisfaction are at the heart of our company, and we attach great value to personal relationships with our customers.
We believe that real attention for people leads to better service and a further increase in quality.
Our core values are: proactive, customer-oriented, teamwork, flexible and creative, partnership, passion and a deal is a deal.
- Good primary and secondary working conditions
- Work in an exciting, international and dynamic environment that promotes self-management and initiative
- An opportunity to boost your international experience and develop your potential
- Be part of an inspiring and rapidly growing work environment grounded in ideas, teamwork and effort
- A competitive salary that fits your background and experience.
FLOS BV highly values loyalty, flexibility and career opportunities.
Applying for this job?
Send your CV with motivation by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the position, please contact Rob Konings, QESH Manager, tel. 040-2558715.
The text in this job advertisement is the copyrighted property of FLOS BV. Use, distribution and further publication of the advertisement without the express permission of FLOS BV is NOT permitted and this explicitly applies to use by recruitment and selection agencies that do not act directly on behalf of FLOS BV. Reactions to recruitment by non-clients of FLOS BV will not be considered.