Global Advanced Buyer
We are looking for a Global Advanced Buyer to handle inquiries from our global customers. You have good communication skills and you are result-driven having a strong will to land the new business by finding the right product and supply chain solutions.
Bufab’s business is about dedication, speed and trust. We deliver solutions rather than products. We are a large family of strong entrepreneurs with big hearts and we believe in personal initiative to drive the business forward. We are dedicated to always deliver our customers’ C-parts needs and we believe in global teamwork using the Bufab Best Practice to provide the best solutions for our customers. Or as we say: we are Solutionists.
Today, we are over 1750 team members in 28 countries. Our team members are what makes our success. We offer freedom, responsibility and development opportunities within a highly international, successful and entrepreneurial company. At the same time, Bufab retains a lot of the down-to-earth and personal feeling that we have had, since our foundation in 1977.
Our customers send us regularly new product requests to offer. It is your responsibility, in close contact with colleagues from sales, to get the best offer from our suppliers winning the business for Bufab. Some activities:
- secure timely supplier offering and selection for new Business Development projects
- manage the RFQ process end-to-end by recommending qualified and competitive suppliers based on TCO
- if needed, perform supply market research and use (internal) network to identify potential sources
- coordinate with our sales team and companies on projects and report regularly to the Business Unit Sourcing Director on progress and target achievement
Experiences and competences we look for
- bachelor’s degree (commercial, technical) or equivalent level (HBO/HBO+);
- competent as a ‘spider-in-the-web’ to drive multi-functional, international projects with remote locations
- good communication skills, fluency in English (written and oral) is a must
- action and goal-oriented, comfortable doing a supplier negotiation
- positive mindset and a natural skill to develop relationships with stakeholders
- entrepreneurial, team player, “Solutionist” with a high degree of self-management
What the ideal candidate brings extra:
- 2-5 years’ experience in an international purchasing role
- knowledge of manufacturing processes: e.g., forging, casting, stamping and machining
- able to read technical drawing determining most suitable production process
The job is based in the Netherlands, Eindhoven.
What we offer
First of all, a driven environment with a focus on teamwork and with a lot of freedom for initiatives and room for personal development and growth. You will receive a solid onboarding with a permanent supervisor where you can go to with questions and meet & greet sessions to get to know your colleagues.
BUFAB FLOS also has excellent employment conditions, such as:
- 34 vacation days
- 8,33% holiday allowance
- bonus scheme
- extensive study and development opportunities
- the possibility to follow a Dutch course
In addition to these good conditions, we value team activities such as a family day, joint lunches, annual BBQ and Christmas drinks.
Do you want to respond?
Send your resume with motivation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the position, please contact Christiaan Cnossen, BU Sourcing Director on telephone number +31 634 49 38 80 or email email@example.com.